INCI: Crambe abyssinica
Abyssinian is an ultra light oil that spreads easily on the skin and leaves no greasy feeling behind.
- It provides moisturisation and retains moisture on the skin
- Does not clog pores
- It’s anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties promotes skin suppleness, clarity and wrinkle reduction
- It adds lustre to hair and skin
INCI: Euterpe Oleracea
Origin: Europe/ Americas
- Acai is highly active oil rich in Omega fatty acids that help soothe inflamed and dry skin.
- Rich in Vitamins, minerals, polyphenols, anthocyanin and plant sterols.
- Non comedogenic (does not clog pores).
- It is a potent antioxidant with a ORAC value of
- Protects skin against environmental damage and maintains integrity an elasticity of the skin.
- Balances the oil on the skin surface and retains moisture.
- Helps in reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles
- Promotes healthy hair.
ACAI POWDER (CERTIFIED ORGANIC)
INCI: Euterpe oleracea
Origin: Brazil (Amazon)
Acai berries are a native of Central and South America and grow in parts of the Amazonian rainforest. They are extremely rich in antioxidants, essential amino acids, electrolytes, trace minerals, vitamins, dietary fibre and healthy fats.
- Protects the skin and from oxidative ( or free radical damage).
- Boosts the skin’s healing process.
- Reduces scars, hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles.
INCI: Activated Charcoal
- Helps to trap chemicals and debris and remove them
- Effective at treating acne, insect bites, rash and body odour
- Helps to remove stains from teeth and promote oral health
AJOWAN ESSENTIAL OIL
INCI: Trachyspermum copticum
Ajowan essential oil is extracted from Ajowan seeds. Ajowan seeds are a common spice used in Indian cooking.
- Has anti bacterial, anti fungal, anti viral, antiseptic, anti spasmodic properties.
- Proves circulation, promotes sleep and soothes sore and tight muscles.
- Uplifts and balances the mood.
ALFALFA POWDER (CERTIFIED ORGANIC)
INCI: Medicago sativa
- Alfalfa has found to be high in Vitamin K, Vitamin C, Copper, manganese, and folate.
- Beneficial as an antioxidant as it is found to reduce cell death and DNA damage caused by free radicals.
Allantoin is a nitrogenous compound used as a skin conditioning agent. It occurs naturally but is also made in laboratories.
- Helps to moisturise and soften skin.
- Heals acne without causing any irritation.
- Protects the skin and promotes cell regeneration.
- Helps balance the skin, locks in moisture and shed dead cells to reveal fresher, healthier cells.
- Soothes irritated and sensitive skin.
INCI: Aloe barbadensis
Aloe vera known as the “ plant of immortality” has been been widely used to treat a variety of skin conditions.
- Anti bacterial and anti inflammatory and helps to soothe skin and heal wounds
- Helps to soothe and treat sunburns
- Effective moisturiser especially for oily skin
- Heals acne through its anti-inflammatory hormones, Auxin and Gibberellin
- Maintains the elasticity of skin and thereby reduces the formation of wrinkles and stretch marks
- In our products as an EXTRACT in Soybean Oil and as a POWDER
INCI: Carapa Guianensis
Andiroba oil is extracted from the seeds of Andiroba trees.
- It is rich in alpha hydroxy acids.
- Has been centuries in its native areas for muscle aches and cramps.
- Helps heal dry skin conditions like eczema, dermatities.
- Keeps the skin healthy by promoting collagen production.
AMLA POWDER (CERTIFIED ORGANIC)
INCI: Emblica officinalis (Amla) Fruit Powder
Amla, also known as the Indian Gooseberry, has been one of the important plants used in Ayurveda. It is a green yellow fruit with an unique balance of sour, sweet, pungent and bitter tastes.
- It is very high in Vitamin C. It is has a potent ability to scavenge free radicals and protect the skin from environmental damage.
- It boosts the immune system, rejuvenates the body , and slows down the signs of ageing.
- Reduces inflammation and has cooling effect on the body.
ARNICA (CERTIFIED ORGANIC)
INCI: Arnica montana
Arnica accelerates healing of bruises, and also reduces symptoms of osteoarthritis.
- Potent remedy for inflammatory and exercise induced injuries. It contains a anti inflammatory agent called Helenalin which helps with a variety of inflammatory conditions like contusions, sprains and superficial skin inflammations.
- Beneficial in strengthening hair follicles and in preventing hair loss and dandruff
- Helps heal bruises
- In our products as an INFUSION in Certified Organic Sunflower oil and as a POWDER
CAUTION: To be used only on intact skin. Avoid during Pregnancy and Breastfeeding, in elderly and children.
ARGAN OIL (VIRGIN, CERTIFIED ORGANIC)
INCI: Argania spinosa
- Argan oil is beneficial to both, oily and dry skin. -
- Heals and prevents blemishes.
- Helps in reduction fine lines.
- Soothe skin irritation and repairs skin.-
- Also helpful in reducing stretch marks by improving skin elasticity.-
- Adds sleek and shine to hair, leaving hair bouncy, soft and manageable
AUSTRALIAN KAOLIN CLAY
INCI: Kaolin, Quartz
- Ivory Australian Clay is soft and silky, for sensitive skin
- the most gentle out of all the clays
- very mild, nurturing and is particularly good for use on children and the elderly.
AUSTRALIAN OLIVE GREEN CLAY
INCI: Kaolin, Quartz
- Olive Green Australian Clay is the strongest of all clays and is best for detoxification and acne prone and oily skin
- The minerals in the clay help to rebalance oil flow, strengthen skin, and act as an aid for repairing scars.
- Ideal for body wraps after pregnancy where cellulite and stretch marks are of concern.
AUSTRALIAN PINK CLAY
INCI: Kaolin, Quartz, CI 77491
- Pastel Pink Australian Clay is perfect for balancing stressed and sensitive skin
- It creates a youthful appearance with ultimate hydration and skin firmness
- Its hydrating properties help to refine delicate lines, moisturise and improve the overall texture of the skin.
AVOCADO OIL (VIRGIN, CERTIFIED ORGANIC)
INCI: Persea americana
Avocado oil contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E, and beta carotene.
- It is a monosaturated oil making it nourishing and suitable for dehydrated, sun exposed and dry skin.
- Known to have regenerative and rejuvenating properties
- Significantly increases the amount of collagen in the skin and is especially useful for mature skin.
- Has been known to be effective in helping reduce the itchiness and discomfort associated with some skin conditions.