SACHA INCHI OIL
INCI: Plukenetia volubilis
Sacha Inchi, also known as the Inca Peanut, grows in the highlands of Peru.
- Rich in protein, Omega 3, 6 and 9, tocopherol (Vitamin E), Vitamin A and fibre
- It is believed to have the highest content of Omega 3 fatty acids in any plant
- A powerful antioxidant and anti inflammatory
- Helps dry, flaky skin by restore the moisture balance.
- Soothes irritated skin, acne prone skin.
- Retains skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
INCI: Shorea robusta
- Protects the skin by enhancing its barrier function and microcirculation
- Has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Helps skin regeneration
- provides excellent moisturisation.
SANDALWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL (CERTIFIED ORGANIC)
INCI: Santalum album (India) / Santalum spicatum ( Australian)
Sandalwood oil is steam distilled from the wood. It is woody, balsamic with a deep and soft aroma.
- Promotes mental clarity and focus. It is, thereby, frequently used for meditation, prayers and other spiritual rituals.
- Imparts a feeling of clam and peace
- Cleanses, soothes and tones the skin
- has excellent anti inflammatory, antiviral and antiseptic properties. Helps to heal acne, bites and wounds.
- Reduces free radical damage that promote ageing. Also helps to reduce pigmentation and scars.
INCI: Santalum spicatum Powder
Sandalwood has been used in India for centuries to treat a host of skin conditions.
- Has antiseptic, astringent, anti inflammatory and disinfectant properties.
- Helps soften the skin and tightens sagging skin.
- Reduces acne, pimples and pigmentation.
- Soothes rashes and irritated skin.
SANDALWOOD FLORAL WATER
INCI: Aqua (and) Santalum spicatum
SCHISANDRA POWDER (CERTIFIED ORGANIC)
INCI: Schisandra chinensis
Schisandra berry tea has been used China for radiant and glowing skin. It is rich in antioxidants and protects the skin against environmental damage.
- Popularly used to enhance and preserve a youthful appearance.-
- Believed to enhance the immune defence of the skin which helps with healing of skin conditions.
- Found to treat acne, blemishes and pimples.
- Helps to relieve allergic and contact dermatitis.
INCI: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Naturally derived (vegetable source), foaming agent
- Milder alternative to sulfates
INCI: Maris Limus
- It is dehydrated Dead Sea Mud but still has water in its crystalline structure. It has a high mineral content
- Improves cell metabolism, skin regeneration and restoration
- Softens and moisturises skin
- Acts as a disinfectant, relieves acne, and prevents skin ageing.
SEABUCKTHORN FRUIT OIL (VIRGIN)
INCI: Hippophae rhamnoides L.
- Seabuckthorn has a high percentage of Linoleic, Linolenic and Oleic fatty acids which helps in maintaining the skin’s natural barrier function.
- Helps with skin hydration.
- Great in reducing pigmentation, scars and signs of ageing.
- Also beneficial in healing acne, burns and wounds.
- It also has antioxidant and regenerative and rejuvenating properties.
- Strengthens the skin and protects it against environmental damage.
INCI: Hippophae rhamnoides L. (and) Caprylic capric triglyceride
- Seabuckthorn has a high percentage of Linoleic, Linolenic and Oleic fatty acids which helps in maintaining the skin’s natural barrier function
- Helps with skin hydration
- Reduces pigmentation, scars and signs of ageing. It also beneficial in healing acne, burns and wounds
- Strengthens the skin and protects it against environmental damage. It also has antioxidant and regenerative and rejuvenating properties
- In our products as an extract in Glycerin and in Fractionated Coconut oil.
INCI: Oenocarpus bataua
Origin: South America (Amazon)
Seje oil is derived from the Seje palm which is native to the tropical rainforests of Central to South America.
- Rich in fatty acids and plant sterols
- Provides barrier protection to the skin
- Stimulates and regenerates hair follicles and helps revitalise roots. Helps control scalp disorders like dandruff and itchy scalp.
SESAME OIL (CERTIFIED ORGANIC)
INCI: Sesamum indicum
- Sesame oil is rich in Vitamin E and protects the skin from free radical and sun damage
- Rich in linoleic acid, stearic acid, and palmitic acid. It is beneficial for dry and oily skin
- Sesamol, an antioxidant found is Sesame oil helps to slow down skin ageing and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Has anti-inflammatory and anti bacterial properties and helps repair damaged cells.
SHEA BUTTER (RAW CERTIFIED ORGANIC)
INCI: Butyrospermum Parkii
The first choice in natural skin care and fine body care products, this butter forms a breathable, water-resistant film and is the leading natural product for moisturising.
A wonderful base for cosmetic recipes or used as a stand alone application, this comes highly recommended for those concerned about naturally healthy skin.
- This butter is extracted from the Shea nut, and has a yellow, buttery colour with a rich, creamy aroma
- It is mostly for skin care that Shea butter is hailed, for its protecting and moisturising properties.
- Rich in cinnamic acid, it also protects the skin from UV rays and therefore can be included in skin care products for after sun care
- Vitamin A in Shea Butter is important for improving a number of skin conditions, including blemishes, wrinkles, eczema, and dermatitis
- Additionally, it also helps to treat skin allergies, insect bites, frostbites, and a number of other conditions.
- The physical and biochemical effect of Shea butter on skin injuries makes it great for wound healing.
SHEA OIL (CERTIFIED ORGANIC)
INCI: Butyrospermum parkii
- Shea oil is the by product of Shea butter making process. It is lower in stearic acid (which gives Shea butter it's thick cream like consistency).
- Rich in essential fatty acids and is has beautiful moisturising and healing properties.
INCI: Amorphous silica
- Silica (or Silicon dioxide) is a natural substance found in soil, plants and water
- Found predominantly in connective tissues and is needed to keep bones, blood vessels, cartilage and tendons healthy.
- Utilised in the body to make collagen and thereby is essential for skin, hair and nail health.
- Useful in counteracting the effects of excessive aluminium in the body.
INCI: Sodium lauryl sulphoacetate
- Made from natural, renewable Coconut oil
- Very mild for skin and eyes
- Leaves a soft feel on the skin
- Foams well
INCI: Sodium bicarbonate
- Commonly known as Baking Soda, it is used in baking, cooking and household cleaning
- Used to exfoliate and refine the skin
- Softens skin and deodorises.
SUNFLOWER OIL (VIRGIN, CERTIFIED ORGANIC)
INCI: Helianthus annuus
- Sunflower oil is rich in linolenic acid and is known for its calming and emollient (moisturizing) properties.
- Being rich in nutrients and antioxidants, it is widely used for medicinal and cosmetic purposes and is found to be effective against acne, eczema,inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin.
- It is extremely rich in Vitamin E and fairly rich in Vitamins A,C, and D.
- Also rich in minerals and carotenoids.
- Helpful in treating acne.
SOYA LECITHIN (Non GMO, CERTIFIED ORGANIC)
- Lecithin retains hydration and alleviates dryness
- Acts as an antioxidant and protects the skin
- Stimulate the production of collagen which then prevents premature ageing of skin.
SOYABEAN OIL (VIRGIN, CERTIFIED ORGANIC)
INCI: Glycine soja
- Soya bean oil is rich linolenic acid, Vitamin E, Sterolins, lecithin.
- It has minimal characteristic smell and is very light in texture.
- Rich in Vitamin K.
- Helps heal blemishes, absorb nutrients and refines the skin tone.
- Sinks in easily and is perfect for a massage.
- Our soya bean oil is non GMO.
SPEARMINT ESSENTIAL OIL (CERTIFIED ORGANIC)
INCI: Mentha spicata
Spearmint is steam distilled from flowering heads. It has a fresh minty aroma, softer than Peppermint.
- Helps clear airways
- Relaxes and soothes nerves and muscles. also relieves stress headaches
- Improves concentration
- Promotes blood circulation
- Works as an antiseptic.
- Helps boost immunity.
SPIRULINA POWDER (CERTIFIED ORGANIC)
INCI: Arthrospira platensis
Spirulina is high in vitamins A, C, E, K and B complex, zinc, selenium, manganese, phosphorus, iron, potassium and calcium.
- Cleanses and tones skin and imparts glow
- Reduces dark circles, wrinkles, fine lines and acne
- Boosts healing of skin and increase skin turnover
- Protects kin from free radical damage.
SWEET ALMOND OIL (VIRGIN, CERTIFIED ORGANIC)
INCI: Prunus amygdalus dulcis
- Almond Sweet Virgin is an excellent emollient and is known for its ability to soften and re-condition the skin
- It is rich in proteins and Vitamin D
- Considered extremely nourishing and healing.