- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Australian made, nourishing hair conditioner bars
Vegan, natural 100% ethical and 100% wholesome haircare.
Soft, bouncy shiny hair that glows with health? It can be yours with this natural hair conditioner bar.
Your hair puts up with a lot. Give it some love.
Styling, chlorine, sun, wind and product buildup can strain your locks. Restore your hair’s health and vitality with this restorative conditioner bar.
It’s full of the good stuff your hair needs
Plant-based conditioning agents suffuse your hair with nutrients, leaving it feeling soft, strong and silky.
Safe on your skin and safe on the soil
There’s no silicones or nasties in this conditioner bar, so it’s good for your skin and won’t leach nasties into the environment after it’s rinsed down the drain.
Essential oils of lavender and geranium
Antimicrobial lavender helps to promote hair growth, nourishes a dry scalp and may help reduce breakage. Geranium oil helps balance the production of sebum and helps add shine. Plus they smell heavenly.
Benefits of our ingredients
- Raw organic cacao butter: an excellent moisturising agent for the skin and hair.
- Illipe, murumuru, kokum and tucuma butters: repair hair and protects it from damage, promote moisture retention and restore softness, elasticity and sheen on skin and hair.
- Nettle extract: nourishing, anti-inflammatory agent that soothes irritation, reduces itchiness and controls oiliness.
- Horse chestnut: helps repair brittle hair
- Bamboo extract: give smoothness, shine and strength and promotes hair growth
Reduce your plastic usage
By purchasing your hair car in bars, you’re significantly reducing your use of disposable plastics. That’s a nice thing to do, so thank you.
Vegan, no animal testing
There’s no animal products in our conditioner bar because your hair doesn’t need any. We like animals, so we use plant-based products and we never test our products on animals.
How often should I use it?
We recommend washing and conditioning once a week. This allows your hair to produce its natural oils between washes.
How long will it last?
It lasts 80 washes, so If you use it once weekly, it will last more than a year. If you use it twice weekly it will last about ten months. If you have very long hair that requires more product, it may run out sooner.
Will this help restore dry hair?
Yes, it has plenty of nourishing ingredients for dry hair. If your hair is prone to dryness, increase the frequency of use to twice weekly. Condition your hair without shampooing once a week, then shampoo and condition normally once a week.
Can I use this on coloured hair?
Yes, it includes many moisture-boosting properties that will help nourish and protect coloured hair.
- Swipe the bar two or three times over your hair. A little goes a long way—don’t use too much.
- Massage the conditioner into your hair with your fingers. Your hair will feel smooth and silky.
- Leave on for a minute or two, then rinse off.
- You may leave a little bit of product in your hair as a leave-in conditioner.
Your conditioner bar is small and handy, making it easy to use and ideal for travel. The bar measurements are:
- Height: 65 mm
- Width: 65 mm
- Depth: 25 mm
- Weight: 80 g (approx)
As a natural, handmade product, the specifications for each bar will vary slightly.
Behentromium methosulfate, Cetearyl alcohol, certified organic Hempseed oil, certified organic Argan oil, certified organic Jojoba oil, Abyssinian oil, Extracts of Liquorice, Hibiscus, Nettle, Vegetable glycerin, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5, Essential oils (Lavender, Geranium), Sorbitan Caprylate, Propanediol, Benzoic acid.