INCI: CI ( 77499, 77491, 77492, 77891, 77019, 775470, 42090, 775470, 77510, 19140)
Iron oxides in colour cosmetics is an inorganic compound consisting of synthetically prepared iron oxides.
The naturally occurring iron oxides mineral deposits may contain trace amounts of heavy metal deposits. The synthetically produced iron oxides are devoid of heavy metals thereby making it safe to use.
JASMINE BUDS / FLOWERS (CERTIFIED ORGANIC)
INCI: Jasminum officinale
JASMINE FLORAL WATER
INCI: Aqua (and) Jasminum grandiflorum
Jasmine floral water is a product from the distillation of Jasmine Essential oil.
It is calming and soothing and suited to all skin types particularly normal or dry and mature skin.
INCI: Jasminum grandiflorum
Jasmine absolute is solvent extracted from flowers. It has a smooth, sweet extremely intense, lingering floral aroma.
- Jasmine is a mood enhancer. It helps to deal with stress. redi=uces anxiety, fight depression and increases alertness
- Helps to reduce menopausal symptoms and relieves PMS symptoms
- Improves sleep
- It is soothing and calming that promotes love and peace
INCI: Hydrogenated Simmondsia Chinensis seed Oil
- Tiny spherical shaped uniform beads
- Imparts gentle yet effective exfoliation without scratching or damaging the skin. Has natural emollient properties
- Particle size: 250-850 micron
- Natural, biodegradable
JOJOBA GOLDEN OIL (CERTIFIED ORGANIC, VIRGIN)
INCI: Simmondsia chinensis
- Jojoba Clear Oil is rich in Vitamin E and has a very close chemical composition to the skins sebum
- Suitable for all skin types especially skin that is prone to outbreaks
- Due to its fine texture it is great to use on a dry scalp and is easy to wash out
JUNIPERBERRY HIMALAYAN ESSENTIAL OIL (CERTIFIED ORGANIC)
INCI: Junipers communis
Juniper berry oil is steam distilled from berries and twigs. It has a crisp, balsamic, woody, sweet pine needle-like aroma.
- It has been found to relieve bloating
- Helps to fights bacterial and fungal infections
- Reduces stretch marks and tones the skin
- Soothes irritations and fights acne and blemishes
- Relaxes, aids sleep and provided anxiety relief
INCI: Terminalia ferdinandiana
Kakadu plums are grown in the Northwest part of Australia. They are wild harvested in from March to June and have been used as a medicinal by the Traditional owners, families and communities for centuries.
- Owing to this high Vitamin C content and phytonutrients, it is a highly potent antioxidant.
- It protects the Immune system, protects the skin against environmental damage
- Fights the signs of skin ageing particularly related to sun damage
- In our products as an EXTRACT in Glycerin and as a POWDER
INCI: Brassica oleracea
Kale is a nutritional powerhouse. It is a superfood being low in calories and high in nutrient content. It is high in Vitamins C, A, K and copper.
- Boosts collagen production that strengthens the skin and keeps it youthful
- Helps in skin rejuvenation by preventing dead skin buildup and promoting fresh cell growth.
- Controls inflammation and help speed up healing
KANUKA ESSENTIAL OIL
INCI: Kunzel ericoides
Kanuka oil is steam distilled from leaves and stems. It has a sweet, minty herbaceous aroma.
- Found to heal skin irritations, eczema and psoriasis
- Helps reduce acne and dandruff
- Has anti fungal properties and helps in conditions such as ringworm and fungal nail infections
- Relieves symptoms of colds and flu
- Relaxes muscles and provides relief from aches and pain
KIWI SEED OIL
INCI: Actinidia chenensis
- High in Linolenic acid and helps in healing and preventing acne and blemishes
- It is a light yet moisturising oil and beneficial in dry yet acne prone skin
- Rich in Vitamin E and phytonutrients
INCI: Garcinia Indica Butter
Kokum butter comes from the seeds of the kokum tree.
- A non-greasy butter with high emolliency
- Rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants and with high oxidative stability
- Prevents drying of skin, softens and promotes skin elasticity
- Soothes and nurtures damaged and inflammed skin
- It is non-comedogenic (does not clog pores).
KUKUI NUT OIL
INCI: Aleurites moluccana
- Kukui nut oil contains essential fatty acids(Linoleic and Linolenic) and vitamins C, D and E
- Protects the skin against free radical damage and forms a protective barrier on the skin
- Absorbed into the deeper layers of the skin and helps with a variety of skin conditions like acne, dry skin condition, scars, sunburns
- Helps reduce wrinkles, sagging skin and fine lines
- Has been found to keep hair shiny and healthy