A light treatment for oily and acne prone skin, the Balancing Face Oil prevents midday oilyness and dullness. This ultra-light textured oil is great for skin that breaks out easily and is dehydrated, yet oily.
||Oily and combination skin
||Moisturised, soft, dry
||Silky, ultra-light and quick absorbing
||Earthy floral with hint of geranium
The Balancing Face Oil is rich in plant oils and has a high linolenic acid content.
Linolenic acid is an essential fatty acid but the body cannot produce e it, so it needs to be provided through external sources.
Sebum in people prone to acne and other skin problems has been found to be deficient in linolenic acid. This leaves it dense and sticky, resulting in clogged pores. Sebum deficient in linolenic acid looks greasy and has fewer protective and anti-inflammatory properties.
The Balancing Face Oil is high in linolenic acid, helping to restore the fatty acid balance on your skin. It calms the skin and delivers vital nutrients that are essential in maintaining the integrity of your skin.
- Contains a blend of 28 plant oils that are high in linolenic acid
- Sesame oil is rich in linolenic acid and an antioxidant called Sesamol. Sesamol helps to slow down skin ageing like fine lines and wrinkles
- Passionfruit oil has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties and effective in healing acne
- Pumpkinseed Oil is rich in Vitamins A and E, Minerals (zinc and selenium). It promotes collagen production, regenerates skin cells and heals blemishes
- Rich in essential oils that repair oily skin
- Black seed oil is packed with vitamins, minerals, omega 3 & 6Fatty acids and amino acids. It fights infections, thereby heals acne, and eliminates fungus and bacteria
- Geranium is an astringent and tonic and helps tighten skin and heal blemishes
- Packed with Vitamin E and vitamin C to protect against environmental damage
- Skin repairing peptides promote collagen production to plump up your skin
Amount to use: 3-4 drops
After cleansing, apply onto face and neck. Use once / twice daily alone or along with your favourite moisturising products.
Store in cool place, away from direct sunlight and heat.
Always wear sunscreen during the day.
Please note: This is a potent natural product. Please do a patch test before use. Please do not use if you are aware of an allergy to any of the ingredients.
Suitable for Vegans
Use a little amount on the inner side of the elbow. Wait for 24 hours and look for any adverse reactions. In case of adverse reactions, discontinue use immediately. Wash area completely of product. If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.
Certified Organic Sesame oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Virgin Organic Evening Primrose Oil, Virgin Passionfruit Oil, Organic Pumpkin seed oil, Virgin Organic Borage oil, Virgin Organic Rosehip oil, Virgin Organic Hempseed oil, Organic Blackcurrant oil, Kiwi seed oil, Perilla oil, Cacay oil, Papaya seed oil, Red Raspberry seed oil, Organic Blackseed oil, Certified Organic White willow bark in Fractionated Coconut oil, Certified Organic Chamomile in Fractionated Coconut oil, Tomato oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, Hydroxystearic acid, Essential oils of Carrot seed, Frankincense, Lavender, Neem, Tea tree, Helichrysum, Black seed, Geranium, Neroli, Patchouli, Seabuckthorn, Pomegranate, Turmeric, Rosemary antioxidant.
TIP - goes well with...