A light face oil for combination and acne-prone skin, the Healing Face Oil effectively heals pimples and acne and also acts to prevent new breakouts. It has a potent blend of anti-inflammatory plant oils and is formulated to heal while deeply moisturising and nourishing the skin.
||Combination and acne prone skin
||Clear, moisturised, soft
||Silky, light and quick absorbing
||Herbaceous and earthy
The star ingredient in this oil is Virgin Organic Tamanu oil, which is known for its skin healing properties. It accelerates healing of acne, scars and wounds.
It is also rich in other nutrient dense anti-inflammatory plant oils that repair and protect skin. It restores the fatty acid balance of the skin, promotes skin cell regeneration, making it soft and supple.
- Tamanu oil a powerful skin regenerator. It has potent antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Highly effective in promoting tissue regeneration, thereby accelerating wound healing and healthy skin growth
- Seabuckthorn has a high percentage of Linoleic, Linolenic and Oleic fatty acids which helps in maintaining the skin’s natural barrier function. It reduces pigmentation, scars, and signs of ageing. Also heals acne, burns and wounds
- Baobab oil improves skin elasticity and encourages regeneration of skin cells. and promote smooth and even skin tone
- Essential oils to treat and repair blemished skin
- Helichrysum rejuvenates and restores the skin. It fights acne, wrinkles, pigmentation, and signs of ageing
- Vitamin E and vitamin C provide antioxidant activity
- Peptides promote collagen production to plump up the skin giving it a smooth appearance
- Formulated for skin prone to blemishes and acne
CAUTION: AVOID IN CASE OF NUT ALLERGIES.
Store in cool place, away from direct sunlight and heat.
Always wear sunscreen during the day.
Please note: This is a potent natural product. Please do a patch test before use. Please do not use if you are aware of an allergy to any of the ingredients.
Suitable for Vegans.
PATCH TEST: Use a little amount on the inner side of the elbow. Wait for 24 hours and look for any adverse reactions. In case of adverse reactions, discontinue use immediately. Wash area completely of product. If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.
TIP - goes well with: