Radiance Night Treatment
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
A potent blend of plant oils and vitamins to rejuvenate and refine your skin overnight. It contains vitamin A which gently sloughs dead skin to reveal fresh new skin for a more even and smooth complexion.
|All skin types
|Moisturised, soft, supple
|Light and quick absorbing
|Citrus and floral with a slight earthy note
The Radiance Night Treatment is a blend of plant oils with a high antioxidant content. It regenerates new skin cells making your skin appear fresh and bright.
The blend of vitamins A and C softens and smooths rough, dry patches by sloughing off old, dead skin cells from the top layer of the skin.
Your skin heals itself at night. Applying nutrient rich face oil helps to accelerate that healing and regeneration process.
- Vitamin A is known for its skin healing benefits. It boosts collagen and elastin, reduces pigmentation, exfoliates and renews skin and heals acne and scars.
- Vitamin C brightens your complexion by reducing pigmentation, boosting collagen production and by gently refining your skin. It also protects the skin against environmental damage.
- Moringa oil also known as the Miracle plant has strong antioxidant properties and helps reverse the signs of ageing
- Red Raspberry seed oil has 83% essential fatty acids (Linoleic and linolenic acids) and contains Ellagic acid. They help regenerate skin and and encourage new collagen formation
- Liquorice contains the cosmeceuticals compounds - Glycyrrhizin, Glabridin, and Liquiritin. Liquiritin is helpful in treating melasma. Melasma is dark pigmentation of skin occurring due to hormone use, pregnancy and sun exposure.
- Blackcurrant oil is rich in Gamma Linoleum acid, alpha linolenic acid and stearidonic acid.Black currants are also very high in antioxidants and Vitamin C
- Olive leaf maintains the integrity of cell membranes and protects against damage due to overexposure to sun and pollutants
- Bergamot essential oil helps with the reduction of scars and other marks
- Rose otto essential oil hydrates and soothes the skin. Also helps to clear acne, fight wrinkles and improves the ability of the skin to absorb nutrients and other active compounds
- Sandalwood essential oil reduces free radical damage that promote ageing. Also helps to reduce pigmentation and scars
- Skin repairing peptides promote collagen production to plump up your skin
- Formulated for night time use
Store in cool place, away from direct sunlight and heat.
SUN WARNING: This product contains Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A). It will increase the skins sensitivity to suns rays and particularly to sunburns. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit exposure to the sun while using this product.
Please note: This is a potent natural product. Please do a patch test before use. Please do not use if you are aware of an allergy to any of the ingredients.
Suitable for vegans.
Contains Vitamin A. May not be suitable for people with sensitive skin.
PATCH TEST: Use a little amount on the inner side of the elbow. Wait for 24 hours and look for any adverse reactions. In case of adverse reactions, discontinue use immediately. Wash area completely of product. If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.
HOW TO USE
- Amount to use: 3-4 drops
- After cleansing, apply onto face and neck
- Use at night, alone or along with your favourite moisturising products.
Fractionated Coconut oil, Virgin Moringa oil, Virgin Organic Evening Primrose oil, Certified Organic Liquorice in fractionated Coconut oil, Certified Organic Marula oil, Virgin Pomegranate oil, Certified Organic Olive leaf in fractionated Coconut oil, Certified Organic Blackcurrant oil, Certified Organic Calendula infused Sunflower oil, Chia seed oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), Rosemary antioxidant, Dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, Seabuckthorn fruit oil, Essential oils of Helichrysum, Pomegranate, Red Raspberry seed, Rose otto, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Rose geranium, Elemi, Lemon, Bergamot, Pink Grapefruit.